Orange Leaf Media

Orange Leaf Media
Visit Our Other Network Member Sites

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking

I am so excited that on Friday I was given my first opportunity to work on a creative team!  Danimoy is a designer at Scrapbookbytes, Scrappity-Do-Dah and  Scrapbooks Gone Digital, and she was gracious enough to allow me to become a part of her team!  Being on a creative team means I am given the opportunity to use her designs free of charge!  Yippeee!  I'll be sharing some of my layouts that I create with her gorgeous designs!  And of course a link to her goodies!  Hopefully I'll encourage some of you to try digital scrapbooking!

Here is a layout I did using her kit 'In Dreams'.....

And here's a link to the kit I used!  Right now she is having a huge 50% off sale!  

No comments:

Post a Comment