Orange Leaf Media

Orange Leaf Media
Visit Our Other Network Member Sites

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My little visitor!

  
How many of us take the time to really slow down and take a look around us at all the beauty in nature?  I know sometimes I forget in my rush to get things done.  But, today after a frustrating morning of running errands I finally made it home and I was greeted by this cute little lizard on my patio.  I quickly got my bags inside and rushed for my camera and was hoping he would still be waiting to have his photo taken, and he was!  I wish I had been able to get even closer, but, I scared him and he ran behind a board.  I waited for him to come out and of course he had changed colors trying to camouflage himself.  So, next time you are feeling frazzled from too much to do in too little time, stop and take a breath and look around you and see what nature has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment