1. Social networking is a great way to get your message out and is free. Create a Facebook and MySpace page. Also don't be afraid to start tweeting! Twitter gets your message out on the internet instantly using the keywords you send.
2. Write an article and post it to websites like hubpages.com, redgauge.com, squidoo.com and ezinearticles.com.
3. Utilize the signature line on emails you send to promote your business.
4. Window decals on your vehicle. You can create a moving billboard seen all around town!
5. Create a blog or website that has an RSS feed. Submit your RSS feed to RSS directories. Google the terms RSS and RSS directories if you are not familiar. Don't under estimate the power of regular content sent to RSS feeds. Search engines pick up on your content on various websites.
6. Post on FREE classified web sites such as www.craigslist.org and webclassifieds.us